The 25th ISSFD will take place on October 19–23, 2015 in Munich, Germany at the Hilton Munich City. The symposium is intended to provide an international forum for specialists in the field of space flight dynamics, with an emphasis on operational activities and results.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Flight dynamics operations
- Orbit theory
- Mission and trajectory design
- GN&C measurement systems
- Tracking and orbit determination
- Maneuver design
- Autonomous navigation
- Attitude dynamics, determination, and control
- Formation Flying
- Constellation design and maintenance
- Space environment, orbital debris and collision risk mitigation
The symposium will consist of contributed presentations and – possibly – posters, with sessions covering the areas of interest listed previously. Special sessions may also be organized to cover more specific areas of interest.